• Radio-frequency identification (RFID) communicates via radio waves
to exchange data between a reader and an electronic tag incorporated
in the Polesaver sleeve for the purpose of identification and tracking.
• Hand held electronic RFID reader with Global positioning facility allows you to record the unique serial number, exact location, installation date and supplier of the pole accurately
• Know where your assets are located and their value
• Check that the poles installed are from an approved supplier as specified and not inferior substitutes
from an unapproved supplier.
• Prevent pole theft as each pole is fitted with unique secure identifier
• Hold pole suppliers to account in the event of problems with full traceability back to source
• Record the condition of your poles, insulators and cables on site including photographic images
• Transfer data to your asset management system
• Schedule repairs and replacement as required
• Use GPS location data to efficiently plan routes and schedules for maintenance crews to
repair or replace as required
Serial number checking
- The serial number of the sleeve can be checked using our online serial number checking portal. This allows you to ensure the sleeve is a genuine Polesaver sleeve that complies with the test and performance standards on the issued certificate of performance (available on request)
- To use this service please fill in the contact form click here and include a request for user name and password for serial number checking in the information box.
- We will then send you a user name and password via email to allow you to login to the serial number checking portal click here then select contact on the top menu bar and serial search from the drop down menu.
- Simply copy and paste the serial number from the scanner into the check box and click on check serial number to get result
- If you get a non genuine serial number message showing then please contact us straight away at email@example.com