• Radio-frequency identification (RFID) communicates via radio waves
to exchange data between a reader and an electronic tag incorporated
in the Polesaver sleeve for the purpose of identification and tracking.
• Hand held electronic RFID reader with Global positioning facility allows you to record the unique serial number, exact location, installation date and supplier of the pole accurately
• Know where your assets are located and their value
• Check that the poles installed are from an approved supplier as specified and not inferior substitutes
from an unapproved supplier.
• Prevent pole theft as each pole is fitted with unique secure identifier
• Hold pole suppliers to account in the event of problems with full traceability back to source
• Record the condition of your poles, insulators and cables on site including photographic images
• Transfer data to your asset management system
• Schedule repairs and replacement as required
• Use GPS location data to efficiently plan routes and schedules for maintenance crews to
repair or replace as required
Software, RFID readers and support available from www.sustain-usa.com